Yesterday I went back to friend Julie’s dyeing pots. I took with me some pieces from our last session that were OK-ish but not very interesting. More on them later as they are still steaming!
A fortnight ago I wrapped some pale pink 80% cotton/ 20% silk fabric which had been dyed in avocado pips around some eucalyptus wandoo leaves. The little parcel has been sitting under brick and some plastic outside on the paving. I unwrapped it this morning.
Yay!! I have finally succeeded in getting clear leaf marks! They’re not the richly coloured and filled in ones that the experts get but they’re the best I’ve achieved!