More quilting then dyeing…

Used same methods as in previous post with the following results:

Some of the previously dyed strips mixed with new ones and pieced along their length

Some of the previously dyed strips mixed with new ones and pieced along their length

Sandwiched and quilted

Sandwiched and quilted

 

After dyeing in fibre reactive dye and machine washed.  Wet on the clothesline.

After dyeing in fibre reactive dye and machine washed. Wet on the clothesline.

 

This dried much paler...or perhaps it's because I went out in the middle of the day in Perth!

This dried much paler…or perhaps it’s because I went out in the middle of the day in Perth!

 

This entry was posted in Design, Machine quilting, patchwork. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s